Early Learning & Kinder COVID-19 Announcement
Quinliven Road Early Learning & Kinder
Child Care Centre Aldinga Beach
Quinliven Road Early Learning and Kinder delivers child care in Aldinga Beach in a homely environment that encourages children to explore and discover. Our team of professional and enthusiastic educators oversee a rich and engaging curriculum designed to meet each child are their unique point of development. The environment at Quinliven Road has been thoughtfully designed to support our educational programs with natural, open spaces that will challenge and inspire your child. Our team is dedicated to meeting the needs and interests of each child and their family through positive partnerships and strong community ties. We look forward to seeing you around at Quinliven Early Learning and Kinder.
At our centre, you will find:
- Our Bachelor qualified Kinder Teacher is keen to not only get your child school-ready, but to work in partnership you to build a resilient and caring child who is ready to embrace the world.
- Our onsite cook is making fresh and nutritious meals to fuel your child’s body and mind. We provide breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and a late supper to support your child’s learning and play all day.
- Our environments are purposefully designed to meet every child at their unique point of development. We understand not every child or family is the same, and our learning spaces reflect that. Like you, we wonder who they will be if we offer them the best start in life…
- Our holistic curriculum is designed to achieve not only school readiness, but to nurture thoughtful, understanding and tolerant young citizens in a way that makes learning fun. Who knows what amazing ideas lie in these young minds?
- When we say open-door policy, we mean it. We are here to support families in every way we can. Whenever you need to talk, we are here to listen.
Our funded preschool programs are led by a Bachelor trained Early Childhood Teacher. We offer a stimulating curriculum with the aim of building confident and active learners. Using a holistic approach to education, we combine school readiness programs with learning experiences to foster the social and emotional development of young children. Our integrated indoor/outdoor curriculum is child-directed and seeks to engage children in meaningful learning experiences that get them excited about learning and confident to commence their formal education journey.
Meet our Director: Kira Rechenbach
Hi, Im Kira the Director of Quinliven Early Learning and Kinder. I hold the certificate of an Advanced Diploma in children’s services. I have been in this industry since 2001 and started in this centre in 2005 as a nursery Team leader which then eventuated to the assistant director and then Director.In my time here, i have seen so many wonderful positive changes. We strive on making our centre warm and welcoming for all, and to ensure you feel like you belong within our Quinliven Early Learning and Kinder family. Im very passionate within my job role and very much value the importance of play through our childrens own interest. They have so many creative ideas and it’s so rewarding to watch them grow and develop their own personalities and having the chance to buid friendly relationships with them and their families is something special. I value the respect for all and enjoy having a sense of fun with in our learning and development environments. Having authentic integrity and strong communication not only within our team but the wider community is very important to me. I have two teenaged girls and enjoy spending family time which includes camping, going to the beach and exploring the lovely country that we live in.
Email Kira Rechenbach